Object: STIRENA STORAGE V 300 TANK TANKS
Investor: LUKA KOPER d.d.
Phase: Final design, as built
SCOPE: Project Documentation (0.0, 4.0, 5.0)
LUKA KOPER has expanded its range of storage at Port I, by storing styrene in Group 300 tanks.
Styrene is a monomer with a storage temperature of 20-25 ° C. Polymerization occurs at elevated temperatures.
The project included:
• receiving styrene from the ship at the new port
• reconstruction and installation of equipment on styrene storage tanks (2x1500m3,
• reconstruction of the Group 300 pump station for the dispatch of styrene via pipe connections from
• reservoir to the truck fill island 2 (two filling points) and the refueling point
• railway tanks (2 filling points).
• styrene cooling to ensure adequate storage temperature