PIPING ANALYSIS OF COMPRESSOR STATION
ASME B31.3 pipeline analysis was performed for the needs of a foreign investor.
Pipeline dimensions from DN2000 to DN800.
The calculation takes into account the following matters:
- design pressure and temperatures
- the impact of wind in earthquakes
- influence of boundary conditions of equipment
The calculation included:
- strength calculation according to ASME B31.3 made with the CaesarII software
- verification of supports
- checking forces on equipment connections
- isometries and pictures with the results of distributed stress